11 Vastu Tips To Follow For Toilet And Bathroom
By: Kratika Mon, 07 Sept 2020 4:14 PM
When considering doing vastu for home, you must pay special attention to make toilets and bathrooms in your home as per rules and guidelines of vastu shastra.
Toilets and bathrooms are – or tend to become – a major source of negative energy if they are not built as per rules and guidelines of vastu.
Hence, in this article, I will reveal to you the best location, internal arrangement of items and the most efficient vastu tips which you can – and must – apply to make vastu compliant toilets and bathrooms in your home.
Here, I assume that you already know about vastu shastra; however, if you don’t know what vastu shastra is then I recommend you to read the article about what vastu shastra is and how it affects your life and become familiar with vastu shastra.You can easily do vastu for them also and that’s what you are going to learn here.
But before you take any action further, I want you to go through the next section of this article which tells you the importance of doing vastu for toilets and bathrooms in your home.
Also, the next section makes you aware of the common problems and issues associated with vastu non compliant bathrooms and toilets; hence if you are facing similar troubles in your life, you can easily pin point the reason for such troubles and apply suitable remedies to get rid of them.
11 Things You MUST DO
* Water closet (commode) should preferentially be aligned to North-South axis in toilet.
* Build toilets in West or North-West side of north of a room depending upon whether toilet is with bedroom or separate.
* Toilets can also be constructed on South side.
* Place commode inside the toilet in West, South or North-West side of West.
* Fit the pot, in toilet, in such a way that while using the commode the person never faces East or West.
* Construct toilet 1-2 feet higher than ground level.
* You can have entrance door of the toilet on East or North wall.
* The flooring of toilet should slope towards East or North so that water drains from these sides.
* Store water, taps etc. in East, North or North-East.
* Color walls of toilet as desired, but prefer light colors.
* Provide a small window in the toilet in East, West or North wall.
5 Things You MUST AVOID
* Do not have water closet, in toilet, above or under pooja room, fire or bed place.
* Avoid toilets in center, North-East or South-West corners of home.
* Avoid septic tank in South side of toilet.
* Never locate an attached toilet South-East or South-West corner.
* Never store water or install taps in South-West or South-East.