5 Astrological Remedies To Avoid Fights Among Couples
By: Pinki Sun, 22 Mar 2020 6:53 PM
Happily married ever after seems satisfactory when you see it at the end of the Bollywood movies. But in real life, a happily married life is possible but not in all the couples. Reasons are numerous, few can be sorted out while few are very hard to find out and finally results in implementing any sort of solutions to improve their marriage or love relationship.Fights or a distance between the couples for any particular reason or without any reason requires an end to the matter or topic of conflict between them. The end to the fights can be sorted out through the love problem solution astrologer.
Life turns miserable with the unwanted fights arises with the partners it may be for a reason or without a reason. So, the reason should be kept in the notice to make the relation healthier.
* When the environment of the house becomes too argumentative, anyone would predict the flow of negativity. During such times, It is advisable to wipe the floor with salt water to get rid of a bad vibe in the house. Make sure you are using sea salt to clean the floors.
* Many times fights easily settle down but if soreness of feelings of both or any one partner lasts for a more extended period. To deal with such harsh feelings both husband and wife can wear Gauri Shankar Rudraksha to cultivate the romance in marital life.
* These days it is a rare sight. However, we must have seen our mother, grandmothers, and aunties wearing golden or glass bangles 24 hours in their hands regularly. Here is the reason it is classical saying that empty side of women brings terrible luck in married life. When a woman wears golden bangles, the friction between two bracelets put out the positive vibrations. The sound coming from bracelets is a definite sensation that is sent around.
* While doing grihapravest, i.e. During house warming ceremony, you can plant a banana tree. But it should not be placed inside the house or verandah but outside. You can also plant it inside the vicinity of a temple where you regularly visit.
* Lord Shiva is the highest deity who can bless his devotees with eternal happiness. Pouring cow’s milk on shivlingam helps to attain huge relief from any marital disputes. Doing chanting as well as doing Deepdaan in a Shiva temple adds to higher benefits. You can also offer red odni, sindoor, and bangle to goddess Parvati on Tuesday as well as on Friday. People who are unable to do donations or Dakshina to needy people and Brahmins can offer water in banana plants and roots. Providing water to on shivalingum will also reap the desirable benefits.