5 Astrological Remedies To Get Rid Of Pitra Dosh
By: Pinki Sat, 11 Jan 2020 12:48 PM
Pitra Dosha is formed if anyone in the family dies unnatural death or it happens many times. It can also happen if family members do not offer water and food to their manes or do not remember their manes in the spiritual activities. Pitra Dosha occurs if no one in the family is interested to perform spiritual tasks or if any family member kills a cow or destroys a foetus in the womb. Here are some tips to remove Pitra Dosh.
* Your manes will get satisfied if you will do Pinddaan, worship and Tarpana on the date of death of manes in the Krishna Paksha of Ashwini month with sesame, couch grass, flowers, raw rice and Ganga water or pure water. After that, offer food, clothes, fruits and donation to the Brahmins to pacify your manes.
* People who don't know the date of death of their manes can perform all these activities for pacification of their manes on the day of Amavasya.
* If the person will worship the Peepal tree then Pitra will be removed. If he will offer Kheer to his manes on the day of Somvati Amavasya then Pitra Dosha will be removed. You can also offer food and clothes to Brahmins on every Amavasya to reduce negativity of Pitra Dosha.
* On every Amavasya, put Kheer in the ash of cow dung cake and recall your manes in the south direction and apologize for your mistakes and Karmas. It is one of the beneficial remedies.
* Give respect your father and other senior members of family and take their blessings to strengthen the position of Sun.