5 Astrology Tips To Have Happy Married Life
By: Pinki Wed, 30 Oct 2019 12:40 PM
The most important element for any married life is, happiness. A happy married life is a collection of several movements which can include: emotional intimacy, raising a family, love, romance, sex life, progeny, communication and many more. Although it is the emotional intimacy which kindles the spark and lead the relationship to a new level, many lack this important element in their relationship. It is the same emotional intimacy which can easily get disturbed with a silly fight between the partner. Some realise this and work towards improving the same. But a few of them are unlucky for whatever reason and always strive to reach a happy living.
* Keep a Tulsi Plant at home. With this plant, bonding between the couples is always assured.
* Offer turmeric and Kumkum along with water, daily, to the Tulsi plant at home. This should be performed by the females of the house.
* The male member of the house can place a small flute, made of either wood or silver, on the Tulsi plant.
* Get a bhurja leaf. Inscribe the name of husband and wife and place it in a small silver box. Sprinkle some Ganga Jal/water on the leaf and place it inside the Tulsi pot. Cover this small silver box with the same mud in the pot as no one should see the same. This remedy enhances sweetness in relationship.
* Chant Vishnu Sahasranamam once or 108 Gayathri Mantra every day. This will keep the negative energies at bay.