5 Feng Shui Tips To Have A Happy Married Life
By: Pinki Tue, 12 June 2018 12:00 PM
A better Married life, a deeper connection, more time together it all can be yours! Follow these tips to improve every aspect of your marriage life and then watch all your romantic dreams come true.
* According to feng shui, the stronger and clearer you are in stating what you'd like to see happen in your life, the easier it is for the universe to send you your heart's desire. In red ink and on white paper, write a list of all the qualities you think your ideal mate might possess. Is he a smart and savvy world traveler? Or is he a homebody who loves to spend quiet evenings watching movies on the couch
* These conception cures lend themselves to the pitter-patter of little feet! Make space for your baby by clearing clutter from underneath the bed. Since Eastern cultures believe that the soul of your baby circles your bed in efforts to get to you, don't sweep or vacuum under the bed while you're trying to conceive, lest you disturb that small, swirling soul. And forget about the stork: Elephants are the wish-granting animal in feng shui. Place a pair of wooden elephants on either side of your bedroom door as if they were walking into the room; they'll make your wish walk through that same door.
* If men hail from Mars and women from Venus, it's no wonder our conversations can get crossed. Feng Shui says that harmonious relationships are successfully sustained only as a direct result of crystal-clear communication between partners.
* You want heat, right? Use red color, as it is associated with fire, all around your bedroom to heat things up. Hanging red curtains or drapes can pull aside any stagnant or stale energy that might be keeping a lid on your love life, and placing red sheets on your bed is a quick catalyst for some pretty sizzling time.
* The Feng Shui secret is to use love symbols, like photo or figurines in pairs. Always have photos that have 2 people inside the scene. You should always have 2 bedside tables and just make sure everything is in matching pairs.