The dining room or area has a special place in vaastu shastra. The room should contain a table large enough for family and guests to entertain with food. Keep in mind that the dining area is directly related to the health, harmony as well as prosperity of the family. A good dining room, which has been made using vaastu principles, often brings strength to all members of the family.
A dining room that is in harmony will naturally strengthen human relationships among friends and family.
* Dining area in West is best, in North or East is second best.
* Dining room should always be spacious, hospitable and comfy.
* While dining; head of the family must face East. Rest of the family members can face East, North or West.
* Children should not sit in South-West corner of dining table as this will make them to gain control of house overpower their parents.
* No one from the family should face South while dining else it causes small disputes among family members.