5 Vastu Tips For Study Room To Help You Study Better
By: Pinki Wed, 09 Oct 2019 10:30 AM
“Vidya” means knowledge and “Abhyas” means practice. Regular Abhyas i.e. practice is the process for attaining knowledge or Vidya and so it is said that practice makes a man perfect. But Abhyas or Practice also need a favourable atmosphere where there can be more efficiency to attain knowledge and this is what VastuShastra does for us. It gives us the knowledge about which is the best place and direction where we can practice to attain desired knowledge.
Here are some Vastu Tips for Study Room that help you study-
* South-West corner of the house/room is the Best direction for Studying and face towards the North-East while studying.
* Goddess Saraswati is said to be the Goddess of Knowledge and so she has a divine status among all those who wish to gain pure knowledge. A study room or a prayer room must always consist of a photo frame or an idol of Goddess Saraswati for her blessing.
* There are certain directions, as per Vastu depending upon which subjects are being studied. For example, to achieve proficiency in mathematics and science, students should study facing the West.
* If one studies facing the South, he/she develops good debating skills, logical abilities and sharp business mind.
* Children who do not concentrate on their books and are frequently distracted should study facing the West.