5 Vastu Tips To Attract Good Vibes In House
By: Pinki Thu, 24 May 2018 11:06 AM
The main entrance is the mouth of a house which brings in main energy, so Vaastu experts put a lot of importance on what should be placed on the entrance of the house to bring in positive energy. We share 5 valuable Vaastu tips that will help you in this regard.
* Place a small lamp or flower vase in the centre of your hallway as these objects welcome positive energy to your home.
* Place a convex mirror on the outer wall of the entrance facing outwards for protection from negative energy. But Mirror at the Main entrance is strictly prohibited. The reason is, that mirror facing the main door pushes away all the good energy which is about to enter the house.
* Buddha at the Main Entrance: Buddha facing the front door is considered to keep the negative energies out of the home. Buddha has the power to nullify the negative impacts at the house. Buddha statue should not be kept on the floor; it should be respected and kept in the raised platform or on the table. Buddha should be kept clean and tidy and should be respected based on the religious principles as we respect our God. To enhance its vibrancy, Buddha statue can be kept towards East facing sunrise, if possible. Sleeping Buddha or reclining Buddha depicts the transition from the suffering to the enlightenment of life which characterise the cycle of rebirth and has to face West direction because Buddha lay to face death/nirvana’ and reclining towards the right, facing west with head supported by his hand.
* Ganesha at the Main Entrance: Those who wish to place Ganesha picture at the main entrance door should always place them back to back to ward-off poverty (‘Daridrataa’).
* Water with Flowers: Water denotes wealth and so water element should flow inwards as it depicts that wealth also flows towards you. A bowl filled with water, flowers or lemon kept facing the main door is considered auspicious. Make sure to change the water regularly.