5 Vastu Tips To Consider For Institution
By: Pinki Tue, 23 Apr 2019 1:16 PM
Educational institutes should be designed in such a way that students reading there can concentrate on their studies and career prospects properly. Institute can vary from educational to vocational organization to impart academic training and every such institute requires proper analysis so as to secure goodwill and results. Vastu of an educational institution is also necessary to make the ambience peaceful, progress of students and to achieve higher standards in terms of professionalism and goodwill. Vastu lays down some basic principles regarding institutes:
* All institutes should be built with East or North-east entrance.
* Leave more space towards the East and North-east while other parts like South, West and South-west must be used for construction.
* Classrooms should be made with entrance in East and blackboard in West.
* Platform of teacher's desk must be made some feet high from the ground.
* Beams in the classroom must be constructed carefully ensuring that no student sit under the beam.