5 Vastu Tips To Follow For Kids Room
By: Pinki Tue, 29 May 2018 07:35 AM
Children room is a hub of recreation, fun and frolic; however some basic things should be taken care of to make your child an all-rounder. Vastu complaint room suggests placing every thing at its proper location according to corresponding direction such as study table, bed, bathroom, and clock, and window, door and so on. Proper placement of things instills positive thinking in children's mind to work harder and making then cheerful.
Every parent is keen to see their child's progress in every sphere of life while thereVastu Tips for Children Room are some negative things that every house has due to Vastu defects which affects children behaviour and mind. Improper placement of things transforms children into brat, stubborn and low in concentration pushing their parents to get on nerves. Converting your child's room with Vastu set of rules can perhaps give you positive results making your child obedient and progressive.
* West direction is ideal for children room and must be place there.
* Keep the bed in South-west portion of room and let your child sleep with head towards South or East direction for peace of mind.
* Door of children room should not directly face the bed.
* South-west direction is best for placing furniture while avoid any kind of furnishing in middle or centre of the room which creates obstruction.
* Keep all the furnishing away from the wall.
* Cabinets and closets should be placed in South or West direction.