5 Vastu Tips To Follow For Shops
By: Pinki Tue, 23 Apr 2019 1:15 PM
A known and famous shop is identified by its name & goodwill which can be earned by proper construction of shop/showroom. A Vastu complaint shop is constructed with proper orientation, directional method and keeping in mind to design quintessentially for the placement of things like cash counter, placement of shop material. Today more and more number of people is running after Vastu guidance to make their shop according to Vastu norms which is believed to bring success and overall peace and economic growth.
* Owner of shop must sit according to Vastu and ideally South or West is best so that he/she must face East or North.
* Plot or site of shop must be in regular shape such as rectangular or square and avoid irregular or cut property.
* Any irregularity or extension from wrong direction may bring bad luck, losses in business.
* Entrance of shop is recommended in East or North-east.
* Do not place deities of Goddess Laxmi and God Ganesha on the right side of North-east corner.