5 Vastu Tips To Follow For Study Room
By: Pinki Fri, 08 Nov 2019 10:53 AM
The right place is very important for study as it affects the concentration of students. Many times students complain that they are not able to concentrate on studies. The remedy to these problems has been formulated by our ancestors through ‘Vastu Shastra’.
* The study room should be located in the directions which are considered auspicious for studies such as East, North or north-east of the house. As per Vastu, these directions improve the power of concentration while studying. Make sure that there is no mirror reflection in their room. This may have effect of doubling their work load. Make sure that the student does not study under a beam otherwise he or she feels unnecessary pressure.
* The placement of study table is important for concentration. You should place study table facing East or North. Do make sure that the child should face East or North while studying. The table should not stick to the wall. There should be open space in front of child as it augments fresh ideas. The child should have a solid wall behind him as it signifies support.
* Bookshelves and cabinets should be placed in the East, North, and North-east directions. The cabinets should not be placed in the center of room. It is best to leave central portion of study room empty. Avoid placing bookshelf above study table. It may create unnecessary stress for child. Study table should not be cluttered with lots of books.
* The walls of study room should be painted in light colors rather than dark colors. Light colors are very auspicious according to vastu and enhance learning power of students. Avoid black color in study room.
* The study room should have proper light. Dim lights are not favorable for child’s education and growth. Sunlight gives us energy for doing work so the windows of study room should be in East and North of the room. A table lamp is another source of proper light which helps in concentrating on the task. If the child is using table lamp, it should be placed in south-east of the table.