5 Vastu Tips To Gain Prosperity In Office
By: Pinki Sun, 01 Dec 2019 1:04 PM
Finance is the heart and soul of every business, making it imperative to set up an office according to the guidelines prescribed by the ancient science of Vastu Shastra. While the financial circulation of small businesses depends primarily on payment receipts and cash flow, big businesses have their own sources to maintain financial stability. To help you navigate pitfalls, the office should have decor item placed in the right direction to pave the way for prosperity and positivity at work. According to Ashna Ddhannak, Vastu expert and founder of mind wellness boutique Enlightening Lifestyle, you will only be successful at work if the environment is peaceful and spirited.
* According to Vastu Shastra for office, entrepreneurs should sit facing the north, east or north-east direction as it is considered auspicious. The sun rises in the east, making it conducive for financial growth.
* Marketing and sales professionals should sit in the north-west direction, in a way that the seat must face the north-east direction to ensure professionals are more proactive at work.
* Accounting professionals should sit in the south-east corner at work and face the north-east direction for increased wealth.
* Business heads should occupy a cabin in the western part of the office. They should face the north-east direction as it helps improve leadership skills.
* Vastu directions conducive to financial prosperity are north and northeast. The northern direction is ruled by Lord Kubera, the god of wealth. The north-east direction is governed by water, which is indicative of a person’s financial status, according to Vastu Shastra. Ddhannak suggests placing a mirror or a Kuber Yantra on the northern wall of the northern section of the office to ensure better financial opportunities.