5 Vastu Tips To Maintain Children Concentration In Studies
By: Pinki Sun, 24 May 2020 12:20 PM
If your child is losing interest in his studies, then you will worry. Performance in school, concentration and examinations may be negatively impacted. Do not worry! If it is a relatively new happening, then it may be due to something simple as relocation of the study table.
The Vastu Shastra has revealed how the Five Elements of Water, Space, Air, Earth and Fire and their distribution in the 16 Vastu zones determine the exact shape your life takes. It also tells you how to treat a disturbed zone with simple MahaVastu remedies that do not require demolition. There are some zones that are favourable and those that are not for a particular activity.
* If your child is unable to concentrate and fidgets a lot while studying, or is low in spirits, or his results and performance start to slide, then be assured that he is studying in a negative zone the West North-West, South South-West or the East South East. If the child studies in North-North-West or South Vastu zones, then he will use the computer for entertainment, not for study-related purposes. In the South, he will be too relaxed to study.
* The best location for your child’s study table is the West South-West, the area of education and savings. Keep the colour scheme a combination of white, off-white or cream. Check whether the zone is afflicted in any way with the help of a MahaVastu consultation. Place the school books and other reading material on a bookshelf near the table. Keep the area well lighted, using a white/yellow bulb. This zone has the energy that enables one to concentrate on reading and writing.
* Another important Vastu zone is the North-East, which is responsible for mental clarity and wisdom. If this zone is afflicted by being cut, missing, or has a wrong colour scheme or a kitchen or bathroom, then it will be difficult to develop concentration. It can be treated by painting the walls in off white, and hanging a symbol of Swastika here. Do not place the child’s study table here; this placement is all right for elders and those involved with religious and philosophic pursuits.
* The third zone to check is the South-West—the area of skills and relationship. Keep your guru’s and ancestor’s pictures here. It is their blessings that help you forge ahead in life. Also keep a pencil stand with pens and pencils here. It will promote excellent writing skills. This is also another suitable location for a study table. The bookshelf can also be placed here.
* There should be no toilet or dustbin in these three abovementioned positive zones. So, use simple Vastu tips to improve your child’s education abilities. Watch him shine and glow with achievement.