According To Vastu Keep These 5 Plants In House For Money And Happiness
By: Pinki Wed, 09 Oct 2019 10:20 AM
When you plant a seed, you plant hope. Hope for an environ that is green and peaceful. The science of Vastu Shastra is applicable to the plants you grow in your home as well. Plants are not only visually alluring. They attract peace, tranquillity and well-being in an environment.Plants also help detoxify the environment by absorbing carbon dioxide. Hence, Vastu Shastra recommends that the plants in your home need to be chosen with utmost care and should be placed in the right direction, to ensure they channel positivity and well-being to the residents hosting them.
* Coconut, pine and lemon trees are considered to be good for health as they brighten up their surroundings. These plants ensure positive support. A lemon tree is considered to be the best among all the other trees as it cures Vastu dosha. A sandalwood tree is also considered to be auspicious.
* The holy basil plant, more commonly known as tulsi, is considered to be pure and auspicious, according to Vastu. The basil plant has a strong spiritual energy, thereby emitting positivity. It should be planted in the east or northeast direction.
* Cactus, bonsai and other thorny plants, with the exception of roses, must be removed immediately from the house as they bring in negative energy. They could have a negative impact on familial ties. It also brings in bad luck.
* Bamboo plants are believed to bring good luck and protect the inmates of the house against evil powers. Bamboo represents wood and the fire is denoted by the red ribbon tied to the stalk. Wood and fire represent the perfect balance no matter where the plant is placed. The bamboo should be placed in the east if you want to benefit from its health aspects. When placed in the southeast, bamboo will help you gain prosperity as that is the direction of money and wealth. A bamboo plant with 10 stalks will usher in good health, joy, happiness and prosperity.
* Jasmine plants are known to reduce anxiety, and their sweet aroma ushers in peace and tranquillity, especially during summer.