- Diwali 2018- Astrology Tips To Be Followed On Dhanteras For Good Health And Prosperity
Diwali 2018- Astrology Tips To Be Followed On Dhanteras For Good Health And Prosperity
By: Pinki Thu, 01 Nov 2018 12:38 PM
On the day of Dhanteras God worshipped is Dhanvantri. There is a legend in the scriptures that Lord Dhanvantri had appeared with nectar orangan at the time of sea churning. On the day of Dhanteras worshiping Lord Ganesha, prosperity increases happiness and prosperity. Try these trick to gain prosperity-
* To make Dhanteras special this year, you can do some very easy tricks. By adopting this trick, your luck will change overnight and you will get the desired result.
* Burn 13 lamps after sunset on the day of Dhanteras. Have 13 couples near Deepak Later, after midnight, these caudices were pressed into the soil in some corner of the house. By doing this, you can suddenly get money.
* On the day of Dhanteras, keep 13 lamps inside the house and 13 outside the house. Doing so leads to the darkness of poverty in the house, apart from it, Deepak Mata Lakshmi and Lord Kuber invite you to come to your house.
* If there is a shortage of money in your house or money does not last, then from this Dhanteras, raise a pair of cloves during the worship of Mother Lakshmi till the day of Diwali. But keep in mind that cloves are not broken.
* Mata Lakshmi has more attraction than white shades besides that of the white color, i.e. Mata Lakshmi also looks cute in white color. So on the day of Dhanteras, if you donate other white items like sugar, mosses, kheer, rice, white cloth etc. you will never lack the money. Plus the accumulated wealth will also increase and the obstacles coming in your work will also be removed.
* An accurate note of the day of Dhanteras is that on this day donate some kind of donation and ask for a rupee coin from it. If the coin is happily given to the coin then it is considered very auspicious. Money will always be kept in this purse or purse in your purse.