Diwali 2018- Astrology Tips To Impress Goddess Lakshmi
By: Pinki Thu, 01 Nov 2018 12:39 PM
Dhanteras, is the mark of start of 5days festival, Diwali. Diwali holds a lot of importance in India. Through out the country, the festival is celebrated with full enthusiazm and charm. The day, dhanteras also marks start of Diwali rituals. many activites are performed on this day since morning to impress the God and Goddess. And if you follow these simple tricks, you may get the grace of Goddess Lakshmi showered on you and your family.
* Do not talk bad about anything, or debate with anyone. If possible, forget old rage or mood and make your enemy your friend also take the initative, the diety will be pleased.
* On the da of Dhanteras, tie a silver coin in cloth from right hand while worshipping Goddess Lakshmi and place it in your temple area. Worship the coin on Diwali day and apply tilak to it.
* If you are facing financial issues, then worship Lord Ganesha in the evening and also feed green fresh grass to cow.
* On the day of Dhanteras, donate whit food items like, sugar, rice, flor, ghee or even white clothes, this will you get rid of your problems.
* On this day if any beggar or Jamadar comes to your home, then don't let them go empty hand. feed them with food or offer them some clothes or money.