Vastu Do's And Dont's To Follow For Wall Clock
By: Kratika Sun, 11 Oct 2020 5:53 PM
Wall clock vastu is what most of us don’t pay any attention at all. We usually hang the clocks wherever we’d find it comfortable to look at them.
Not for a second we give a thought about whether that location (or position) of clock is correct or not. Having said that, I must tell you that as per vastu shastra there’re rules and regulations that you need to take care while positioning wall clocks in your home or office.
Again, as with everything else in vastu shastra, a wrongly positioned clock brings in ill-effects whereas a correctly located on attracts abundance & prosperity.
So without any delay, let’s dive right in to learning vastu for wall clocks & clocks.
What to Follow
- Position wall clocks on North or East walls.
- Hanging a clock in North is believed to attract wealth.
- You can place a clock in West too but that should be the last option
- Placing pendulum clocks in Eastern side is considered good.
- In bedroom, try to place the wall clock such that you can see it right from the bed when you wake up (probably on North wall as you’d keep your head towards South while sleeping).
- Always hang clocks inside the house.
- Repair or replace non-working clocks.
- All the clocks should be at correct time or 1-2 minutes ahead of correct time.
- Always clean all the wall clocks.
What to Avoid
- No wall clocks on South wall.
- Avoid hanging clock above any door.
- No wall clocks should face bedroom door.
- No wall clocks allowed outside the house.
- No broken or stopped clocks in the house.
- Clocks should never be behind the correct time.
- A clock’s glass should not be broken.
- Avoid clocks that depict negative energy (such as grief, war, loneliness etc.)
- For a wall clock (or clock) in bedroom make sure that the bed isn’t reflected in the clock’s glass.