10 Easy Ways To Get Soft And Pink Lips
By: Pinki Tue, 21 Jan 2020 11:12 AM
In addition, when we go out in the cold, the mouth is usually among the last things we cover up. The skin layer at your lips is very fragile. And, because they’re always exposed, they’re prone to dehydration, particularly during the cold, windy winter months. Our lips dry out ten times faster than the rest of the skin on your face so it’s really important to use extra protection. If not given proper care, your lips might get into painful conditions like bleeding. You can keep your lips soft and pink in every season by following some effective measures listed below.
* Heat the ghee and apply over the lips with a finger. This will not break the lips.
* To keep the moisture intact, apply milk on your lips before sleeping.
* Mix 2 tsp petroleum jelly in 1 teaspoon strawberry juice and use it as a lip balm.
* Scrub your lips with a little sugar in a cold cream once a week.
* Mix 3-4 drop of glycerin in 1 tsp gram flour. Apply it 3-4 times a day on your lips. This will protect the lips from chapping.
* Mix olive oil in half teaspoon ground sugar. Apply it on the lips with your finger or cotton ball and wipe it out using cloth. This will keep the lips soft.
* Put petroleum jelly on a soft baby brush and keep it overnight. Gradually massage the lips using that brush in the morning. It will completely remove the scalpel skin of the lips.
* Make a paste by adding little water to half teaspoon baking soda. Paste the toothbrush and massage the lip using gentle hands. Finally, moisturize the lips with a mild lip balm.
* Take 1 teaspoon honey, add half a teaspoon sugar and mix well. Place this paste on the lips using a finger or brush. When it is dry, wash the lips with a warm water.
* Add 1-3 tbsp glycerine to 1 tsp gram flour and mix well. Apply the paste 3-4 times daily on your lips. By continuously doing this, the torn lips will become soft.