5 Beauty Tips Every Bride To Be Need To Follow
By: Pinki Wed, 08 May 2019 12:12 PM
Being anxious about glowing skin on your wedding day should be the last day of your worries.
* Start preparing for your D-day early on. Analyse your skin problems and change your skincare habits as soon as possible.
* Get rid of oily acne-prone skin with professional help. Use a mild face wash, toner and oil control moisturiser to maintain healthy skin.
* Eat healthy and drink lots of fluids. Other than water, also consume cucumber, tomatoes, berries, etc.
* Manage pores and scars by microdermabrasion and fractional laser.
* Use body products such as scrubs to lighten tan and dark elbows/knees. Use an intense moisturiser for the body and lightening creams for tan removal.