5 Benefits Of Using Chamomile Oil For Ultimate Skin Care
By: Pinki Fri, 29 May 2020 12:04 PM
Skincare routine is one of the most important routines that every woman should follow. And thankfully we have found an amazing natural ingredient to improve the state of your skin, that is, chamomile oil. To help you get a clear picture we have created a compendium on what it is beneficial for and how to use chamomile oil for skin care.
* Treat Minor Wounds and Cuts
Chamomile oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that can help in treating minor cuts and wounds. Further, it helps in preventing the wounds from getting infected. So, next time when you have wound, make sure you keep this remedy in mind.
* Preventing Suntan
It is known as a great remedy for treating suntan. Using this oil on a regular basis helps lighten your skin and makes it even-toned. Furthermore, it also helps in keeping your skin moisturized.
- First, take a bowl and mix an equal amount of almond oil and chamomile oil.
- Now, apply this blend to your skin and allow it sit for 15 minutes.
- Then, wash off your skin with warm water.
* Slows down the Aging Process
Even though one cannot stop the aging process, one can definitely slow it down. And chamomile oil is that one natural ingredient that will surely help to make your skin look fresh and young.
- Take a small bowl and mix olive oil and chamomile oil in equal amounts.
- Now, apply this blend to your neck and face area and gently massage.
* Best Ingredient for Sensitive Skin
Chamomile oil is very gentle on skin, which is why it’s completely safe to use it on the patients who had medical treatments like chemotherapy or on baby’s skin.
* Helps in Treating Rashes and Irritation
As this works great on sensitive skin, you can use it for treating irritation, rashes, and minor cuts. In addition, it also helps in the cases of eczema.
- Mix equal parts of coconut oil and chamomile oil in a bowl.
- Now, apply this blend to the affected area.
- Then, let it sit overnight.
- Next morning, wash off your skin with normal water.