5 Natural And Quick Remedies To Get Rid Of Tanning From Skin
By: Pinki Tue, 18 Feb 2020 08:32 AM
Suntan refers to a process where the skin gets tanned or darkened as a result of long exposure to the sun. Tanning is a result of the long term exposure to the ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun. A moderate amount of suntan is considered to be healthy for the human body as it contributes towards the production of vitamin D in the body. However, suntan can be extremely harmful if there is an excessive amount of exposure to sun rays. It will have various negative effects on the skin such as sunburn, skin cancer, skin ageing, etc.
There are various home remedies for suntan. These remedies for tanned skin can revive the older form of the skin instantly. This is the reason why most of the individual’s lookout for home remedies to remove skin tan. They search on the internet or seek help from various beauty experts regarding the best tan removal home remedies. The internet gives various tips regarding how to remove tan home remedies. These home remedies for skin tan can work wonders on the skin of the individuals.
* Papaya and Honey Face Pack
- Take a ½ cup of pulp extract from mashed ripe papaya and then add a tablespoon full of honey to it.
- You need to mix this combination well before applying it on your face.
- You must clean your face properly and then apply this face pack.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes and then rinse off your face properly with water.
* Yogurt and Tomato Pack
- You must take one tablespoon of fresh and plain yoghurt along with one tablespoon of tomato juice and mix them in order to form a paste.
- You need to apply this mixture on those parts of your face which are affected by suntan.
- After that, you need to let it dry for around 3o minutes before washing it off.
* Milk and Turmeric
- You need to take two tablespoons of gram flour, a pinch of turmeric powder and add milk to them to form a smooth paste.
- You should apply this pack on a clean face and let it dry completely.
- Just wash it off with water after scrubbing off the pack gently.
* Aloe Vera
- First of all, you must take out the juice of some aloe vera juice and mix them well with a few drops of the juice of a lemon.
- After that, you need to apply this mixture on the tanned areas of your skin.
- Leave it for some time and then wash your face gently.
* Oatmeal and Buttermilk
- Just take 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, 1/4th cup of buttermilk and 2 teaspoons of lime juice and blend them well together to form a paste.
- After that evenly apply the paste on your face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- You need to wash your face with some lukewarm water and then clean it with milk soap.