5 Remedies To Nourish Your Nails
By: Pinki Tue, 21 Jan 2020 11:50 AM
Our nails can say a lot about our overall health. Brittle nails are a bothersome condition due to overdrying of the cuticle and nail bed. This causes difficulty in growing healthy, strong nails. Which is why it is important to take care of our nails and clean them regularly. Here are some tips to keep the nail nails healthy and clean.
* What we eat plays a key role in our nail structure. Your diet must be filled with all types of nutrients. Along with calcium, protein, vitamin C, vitamin B and zinc, you should also include milk, eggs, curd, peanut, almond etc. in your daily diet. And you should also have fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.
* Gelatin nail soak is a simple, natural remedy that will help strengthen the fingernails. Take 1 spoon of gelatin and mix it in boiling water and let it cool down. Soak your nails in it for 15 minutes. You can do this for up to a week. Doing this will improve the structure of your nails.
* Olive oil penetrates the skin and nail, to help repair damage and soften nails and cuticles, which leads to nail strength and health. Soak your nails in the warm olive oil for 15 to 30 minutes. Do it for at least once in 10 days for cleans and healthy nails.
* Mix the juice of 1/2 a lemon with 1 cup of warm water. Dip your fingers in this warm mixture for about five minutes to soften your cuticles and brighten your nails. This can be repeated for a few days if your nails need some extra whitening. If you don’t have time to soak your nails then just take a lemon peel and sweep it over your nails, rub some lemon peel back and forth against the nail.
* Vaseline petroleum jelly as an everyday foundation for nice and pretty hands. It is also great as an alternative to cuticle remover. Just use cotton to dab a little petroleum jelly on your cuticles. After a few minutes, you can effortlessly push back your cuticles.