5 Ways To Use Tea Tree Oil For Healthy Hair
By: Pinki Tue, 18 Feb 2020 06:22 AM
Ever you tried tea tree oil for hair growth? Today, there are many people suffering from various hair problems and to solve this problem, they spend lot of money on various products for hair growth. Tea tree oil is a best substitute to those all the chemical as well as synthetic hair care products. It is best basil that benefits in decreasing the properties of factors producing hair loss and stimulates hair growth. Thus, today in this article we are discussing about the tea tree oil for hair growth.
The tea tree oil is one of the best used essential oils, and thousands of people swear by its great healing properties. Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory agent and anti-bacterial. Tea tree oil is taken out from the leaves of Melaleuca Alternifolia that is narrow-leaved. Tea tree oil is standard oil that logically relaxes your itchy scalp and also stops from many hair difficulties like dandruff, baldness, cradle cap, head lice, psoriasis, etc.
* Tea Tree Oil With Olive Oil
- Take 3 to 5 drops of tea tree oil and tablespoon of olive oil.
- Olive oil complements softness, smoothness and distrustful layer that strong to the toxins and benefits hair growth.
- Warm the olive oil for few seconds and then blend it with tea tree oil.
- Smear this to your scalp and hair for at least once a day for 3 nonstop weeks in knowledge to see the astonishing results but make sure that if you miss to smear for one day, do not smear double times (double dose) on the following day, as this will cause bad effects on your hair and scalp.
* Tea Tree Oil, Coconut Milk And Grape Seed Oil Shampoo
Tea Tree Oil – 10 drops.
Coconut Milk – ¼ cup.
Vegetable Glycerine – ½ cup.
Grape seed Oil – 2 tsp.
Liquid Castile Soap – ½ cup
- Shake the ingredients well after taking them in an empty bowl.
- Use this as a shampoo mixture.
- With regular usage, you can easily prevent hair fall and gain back the hair you lost.
* Tea Tree Oil and Sweet Almond Oil
Tea Tree Oil – 1 tsp.
Sweet Almond Oil – 10 tsp
- Take a bowl and add the tea tree oil and almonds crushed in to the oil, mixing them oil.
- Apply this oil on your scalp, but refrain from overusing. Stick to once a week and it will easily get you back your lost hair and promotes hair growth.
* Tea Tree And Other Essential Oil Mix
Tea Tree Oil – 5 to 7 drops.
Olive Oil – 3.5 Oz.
Grape Seed Oil – 2 oz.
Almond Oil – 10 to 15 drops.
Black Castor Oil – 1 tsp.
Jojoba Oil – 1 Oz.
Vitamin E Oil- ½ tsp.
Rosemary Oil – 8 drops
- Take the oil first into the bottle using which you will apply it to your hair.
- Shake the tea tree oil mix.
- Massage your hair.
- Shampoo with your regular mild one.
- Use once a week.
* Tea Tree Oil Mask
- Mix mashed avocado with yogurt in a bowl to make a fine paste.
- Add 10 drops of argan oil, 2 tablespoons of honey because hydration offers the vital enzymes that benefit for hair growth.
- Smear this directly on your scalp and massage it mildly by your fingertips.
- Allow it on for around 10to 15 minutes to enter into the scalp correctly.
- You can also use tea tree oil products like conditioners, shampoos, etc. instead of tea tree oil mixing in those products.
- This is one of the finest tea tree oil masks for hair growth and other hair problems.