6 Effective Home Remedies To Get Soft Feet During Winters
By: Pinki Sat, 23 Jan 2021 3:44 PM
We spend a lot of time caring for our face, but very little for our feet. And this constant ignorance results in dry and cracked feet. But getting back your soft feet isn’t too difficult. This article will help you to find out best natural remedies for soft feet. People with dry and cracked feet throughout the year have to suffer a lot during winter. For some, the heel area starts to bleed and pain a lot. The only way to avoid this is by taking proper care of our foot. But you don’t need to spend money for expensive foot spa and all, because your own kitchen is full of amazing ingredients that can give you soft feet. So, let’s find out the best Natural Remedies for Soft Feet in Winter.
# Natural Remedies for Soft Feet with Banana and Avocado
- Cut one ripe banana in small pieces. Put those pieces in a blender. Also cut one ripe avocado and remove the seed and the skin.
- Put half of the avocado in the blender. Blend together the fruits to get a smooth paste.
- Apply this all over the feet and leave it on for about 20 minutes.
- Wash off with luke warm water and repeat every alternate day to get soft heels.
# Natural Remedies for Soft Feet with Rice Flour, Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar
- Take two tbsp of rice flour and add 2 tsp each of raw honey and apple cider vinegar. Also add some olive oil to that.
- Mix together to prepare the foot scrub and keep it aside.
- First, soak your feet in luke warm water for 10-12 minutes and then apply this paste on the feet to exfoliate them.
- Massage for 3-4 minutes and then rinse off with clean water. Pat dry and apply a foot cream/moisturizer. Repeat this twice or thrice per week.
# Honey and Warm Water as Natural Remedies for Soft Feet
Luke Warm water
- Fill a bucket with luke warm water and add a cup of raw honey to that.
- Stir well to ix the honey with the water. Soak your feet in the solution for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the time is over, remove your feet from the bucket and wash off with plain water.
- Pat dry and moisturize the feet. Repeat everyday for faster results.
# Use Aloe Vera Gel as Natural Remedies for Soft Feet
Fresh aloe vera gel
- Take a bucket full of luke warm water and soak your feet in the water for a few minutes.
- Next, take the feet out of the water and pat dry. Apply generous amount of fresh aloe vera gel on the entire feet and massage until it gets absorbed.
- Wear a pair of socks and go to sleep.
- This is an overnight treatment to reduce the dryness of the feet.
- Regular application will lead to soft and smooth feet.
# Natural Remedies for Soft Feet with Oats Powder and Olive Oil
- Put a cup uncooked oatmeal in the grinder and grind into a smooth powder.
- Take two tbsp of oats powder in a bowl and add some olive oil.
- Mix together and make a thick paste. Apply this paste all over the feet and gently massage.
- Wait for 30 minutes. Rinse off with luke warm water, pat dry and apply a moisturizer.
- Reapply every alternate day.
# Use Coconut Oil and Glycerin as Natural Remedies for Soft Feet
- Take a cup of coconut oil and add 1-2 tsp of glycerin. Mix together and store it in a clean dry bottle.
- Every night before going to bed, wash your feet thoroughly and apply this coconut oil and glycerin mixture all over the feet and massage gently.
- Wear a pair of socks to cover your feet and go to sleep.
- Regular application will heal the dryness and soften rough feet.