Ashamed Of Yellow Teeth? Whiten Them Easily At Home
By: Pinki Fri, 24 Jan 2020 2:18 PM
While a set of sparkling white teeth can make anyone appear more attractive and healthier, discolored teeth can seriously hamper a person’s self-confidence. People with stained or yellow teeth may even feel too conscious or embarrassed to smile in public.
Teeth tend to lose their color and shine as a person grows older. In addition to this, there are several other factors that can cause yellow or stained teeth. Thankfully, there are several other effective and safe methods to get rid of stained and discolored teeth. These easy-to-follow home remedies can help restore your “million-dollar smile.”
Here are some ways to whiten your teeth naturally.
* Baking Soda
- Mix ¼ teaspoon of baking soda with a little toothpaste. Brush your teeth with this gritty mixture, and then rinse with warm water. Use this remedy once or twice a week.
- Alternatively, mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda with 2 teaspoons of water. Brush your teeth with the paste. Do this a few times a week.
* Hydrogen Peroxide Solution
- Mix 1 teaspoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide and 1 teaspoon of water. Use this solution as a mouthwash twice daily.
- Alternatively, combine 2 teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide and 1 teaspoon of baking soda. Gently brush your teeth with this mixture a few times a week for 2 or 3 weeks.
* Coconut Oil
- Put 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin coconut oil in your mouth.
- Swish it around in your mouth for 15 to 20 minutes. Do not gargle.
- Spit out the milky solution.
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly with water.
- Brush your teeth.
- Do this once daily in the morning before you eat.
* Holy Basil
- Place a few holy basil leaves in the sun for a few hours.
- Grind the dried leaves into a powder. Mix the powder with your regular toothpaste and use this mixture to brush your teeth.
* Orange Peel
- Rub a long strip of orange peel over your teeth for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy twice daily, until you are satisfied with the results.