Get Soft Feet In Winter With These 11 Natural Remedies
By: Pinki Sat, 21 Nov 2020 6:24 PM
We spend a lot of time caring for our face, but very little for our feet. And this constant ignorance results in dry and cracked feet. But getting back your soft feet isn’t too difficult. This article will help you to find out best natural remedies for soft feet. People with dry and cracked feet throughout the year have to suffer a lot during winter. For some, the heel area starts to bleed and pain a lot. The only way to avoid this is by taking proper care of our foot. But you don’t need to spend money for expensive foot spa and all, because your own kitchen is full of amazing ingredients that can give you soft feet. So, let’s find out the best Natural Remedies for Soft Feet in Winter.
# Banana and Avocado
- Ripe banana
- Ripe avocado
* Cut one ripe banana in small pieces. Put those pieces in a blender.
* Also cut one ripe avocado and remove the seed and the skin. Put half of the avocado in the blender.
* Blend together the fruits to get a smooth paste. Apply this all over the feet and leave it on for about 20 minutes.
* Wash off with luke warm water and repeat every alternate day to get soft heels.
# Rice Flour, Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar
- Rice Flour
- Raw Honey
- Apple cider vinegar
- Olive oil
* Take two tbsp of rice flour and add 2 tsp each of raw honey and apple cider vinegar.
* Also add some olive oil to that. Mix together to prepare the foot scrub and keep it aside.
* First, soak your feet in luke warm water for 10-12 minutes and then apply this paste on the feet to exfoliate them.
* Massage for 3-4 minutes and then rinse off with clean water.
* Pat dry and apply a foot cream/moisturizer. Repeat this twice or thrice per week.
# Honey and Warm Water
- Luke Warm water
* Fill a bucket with luke warm water and add a cup of raw honey to that.
* Stir well to ix the honey with the water.
* Soak your feet in the solution for 10-15 minutes.
* Once the time is over, remove your feet from the bucket and wash off with plain water.
* Pat dry and moisturize the feet.
* Repeat everyday for faster results.
# Aloe Vera Gel
* Take a bucket full of luke warm water and soak your feet in the water for a few minutes.
* Next, take the feet out of the water and pat dry.
* Apply generous amount of fresh aloe vera gel on the entire feet and massage until it gets absorbed.
* Wear a pair of socks and go to sleep.
* This is an overnight treatment to reduce the dryness of the feet.
* Regular application will lead to soft and smooth feet.
# Oats Powder and Olive Oil
- Oats Powder
- Olive Oil
* Put a cup uncooked oatmeal in the grinder and grind into a smooth powder.
* Take two tbsp of oats powder in a bowl and add some olive oil.
* Mix together and make a thick paste.
* Apply this paste all over the feet and gently massage.
* Wait for 30 minutes.
* Rinse off with luke warm water, pat dry and apply a moisturizer.
* Reapply every alternate day.
# Coconut Oil and Glycerin
- Coconut oil
* Take a cup of coconut oil and add 1-2 tsp of glycerin.
* Mix together and store it in a clean dry bottle.
* Every night before going to bed, wash your feet thoroughly and apply this coconut oil and glycerin mixture all over the feet and massage gently.
* Wear a pair of socks to cover your feet and go to sleep.
* Regular application will heal the dryness and soften rough feet.
# Papaya, Vitamin E and Lemon Juice
- Vitamin E oil
- Lemon juice
* Put few ripe papaya cubes in a blender and prepare papaya pulp.
* Take it out and add some fresh lemon juice to it.
* Prick 2-3 vitamin E capsules and extract the oil and add the same to the papaya and lemon juice.
* Mix everything together to prepare the foot mask.
* Apply this all over the feet.
* Keep it on for 15-20 minutes and then wash off with luke warm water.
* Pat dry and apply a foot moisturizer.
* Reapply twice in a week.
# Aloe Vera and Raw Honey
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Raw Honey
* Take 1-2 tbsp of fresh aloe vera gel and add few drops of raw honey to it.
* Mix together and apply it all over the dry feet on daily basis.
* Massage it onto the feet and keep it on for 15-20 minutes.
* Once the time is over, remove it with luke warm water. Pat dry the feet and apply a moisturizer.
# Exfoliate with Sea Salt and Yogurt
- Sea Salt
* First, soak your feet in luke warm water for 15-20 minutes.
* Next, in a bowl, take 1-2 tbsp sea salt and add some fresh yogurt to that.
* Mix the ingredients to prepare your DIY foot scrub.
* Apply the scrub on the feet and gently massage to exfoliate.
* Continue massage for 4-5 minutes and then keep it on the skin for another 8-10 minutes.
* Wash off with clean water and do this once or twice in a week.
# Honey, Rice Flour and Lemon Juice
- Raw Honey
- Rice Flour
- Fresh Lemon juice
* Take a tbsp rice flour in a bowl.
* Add 2 tbsp raw honey and a tbsp of lemon juice to it.
* Mix together to prepare a homemade foot scrub.
* Soak your feet in luke warm water for 10-15 minutes.
* After that, apply the foot scrub and massage gently for 10 minutes.
* This will exfoliate the feet and remove the dry and dead skin cells.
* Once you are done with exfoliation, wash off with plain water and repeat the process twice in a week.
# Shea Butter, Aloe Vera Gel and Olive Oil
- Shea butter
- Fresh aloe vera gel
- Olive oil
* This is a great treatment for dry feet which you can do at night, before going to bed.
* First, wash the feet thoroughly with a baby shampoo mixed with water.
* Once you feel the feet are completely clean, prepare a DIY foot mask.
* In a bowl, take a tbsp each of fresh aloe vera gel and melted shea butter.
* Add some olive oil and mix all the ingredients nicely. Here is your foot mask ready to apply.
* Spread it all over the feet, massaging with your fingertips.
* Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then wash off the with fresh water.
* Pat dry the skin and apply your favorite foot cream.
* Repeat twice or thrice in a week.