Cucumber Spray For Fresh Skin
By: Pinki Fri, 31 July 2020 2:14 PM
Cucumber is one of the oldest cultivated crops, believed to have originated in the Indian subcontinent. It is also known as ‘Dosakaya’ in Telugu, ‘Kakkarikkari‘ in Tamil, ‘Kani Vellarikka‘ in Malayalam, ‘Kakdi‘ in Gujarati, ‘Sosha‘ in Bengali, ‘Kakadi‘ in Marathi, and ‘Tar‘ in Punjabi. Cucumber is an exceptional skin-calmer. Packed with ascorbic acid (vitamin C), pantothenic acid, vitamin K, retinol (vitamin A) and silica, it helps soothe a sunburn, hydrates your skin, reduces and controls melanin, and builds collagen. The greatest and most important skin benefit of cucumber is that it helps in revitalizing the skin.
Cucumber juice – from 1 cucumber
Lemon juice – from ½ of a lemon
Aloe vera gel – 1 teaspoon
Rose water – 1 tablespoon
1. Throw cucumber chunks in a mixer and blend into a pulp.
2. Pour the pulp into a cheese cloth arranged over a bowl.
3.Gather the corners, grip it tightly and extract the juice.
4. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into it.
5. Add 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel.
6. Blend in 1 tablespoon of rose water.
7. Mix all the ingredients together.
8. Pour and store the solution in a plastic spray bottle.