Keep Your Hair Healthy With This Mask In Winters
By: Sandeep Mon, 20 Nov 2017 11:29 AM
Dull and dry hair can make anyone go crazy and look for treatments to restore their hair’s shine.
Instead of relying on commercial products that contain chemicals, you can use some natural ingredients to support your hair health. Natural ingredients not only ensure that your hair is not treated with chemicals, but also are cost effective.
Ripe papaya is a popular ingredient for homemade hair masks. Along with papaya, coconut milk and honey are great for making a hydrating and growth-supporting hair mask.
Ripe papaya – ½ cup
Coconut milk– ¼ cup
Honey– 1 teaspoon
* Put ½ cup of peeled ripe papaya (cut into cubes) in a blender.
* Next, add ¼ cup of coconut milk.
* Then, add 1 teaspoon of raw, organic honey.
* Blend the ingredients for a few minutes, until you get a smooth paste.
* Shampoo your hair.
* Apply this hair mask thoroughly all over your damp hair.
* Cover your hair with a shower cap.
* Allow the mask to do its work for about 30 minutes or more.
* Finally, rinse it out with water.
* Use this hair mask 1 or 2 times a week.