Valentines 2019- 5 Bollywood Inspired Looks To Carry This Valentine
By: Pinki Tue, 05 Feb 2019 3:10 PM
Indian wear is always exciting to don but often begs the question - what beauty look to pair with it? While accessorizing with jhumkas and slipping on juttis comes easily, figuring out what makeup look to pair with traditional Indian wear can leave most beauty lovers flummoxed. In times like those, we're thankful we've got the stars of Bollywood to turn to. Since traditional gear is their second skin, they know how to work a beauty look with their lehengas and sarees to perfection.
* When you look as lovely as Shraddha, pulling off a minimal makeup look comes easy. With a pastel toned salwar kameez, Shraddha Kapoor opts for kohl-rimmed eyes, defined brows, blush pink lips and her trademark peaches and cream complexion making this perfect for a day at work.
* Giving us tips on going glamorous with Indian wear, Jacqueline opts for shimmery champagne eye makeup with full brows, lush lashes and thickly lined eyes. Topping it off is a glossy plum lip; that's all you need to play showstopper at the next Indian wedding you head to.
* No one pulls off a regal traditional look quite like Kareena can. With a flawlessly covered face as her base, she wears bronze smoked-out eye makeup with filled-in brows, rosy cheeks and a pastel pink lip. If you're going traditional for your next family function, Kareena's makeup look is your answer.
* The ever-lovely Alia looks absolutely radiant in her low-key Indian look. Alia's dewy skin is highlighted to perfection with a flush of colour on the cheeks. With it, she wears kohl-lined eyes, defined eyelashes, naturally filled brows and poppy pink lips, making it understated enough for a puja function.
* Vaani shows us that glamorous brown eye makeup is just made for Indian wear. Her face is carefully contoured, brows filled in and lips finished off with a glossy neutral coat of colour to create a dramatic look that's not OTT, perfect for a friend's shaadi.