5 Accessories You Must Own To Look Stylish
By: Pinki Wed, 08 Jan 2020 10:15 AM
From trendy baubles to bands, this season is officially the age of adornment. Take the ‘mix n match’ approach with lots of juxtaposing. When it comes to accessorising, think chic, not showy. Opt for pieces that have the glamour offsetting the glitz. Go for lashings in gold, glitter and crystals. Don’t be afraid to pile on, just make it look easy. Here’s how:
* A pretty ring or a jangly necklace is the best way to enhance your style. Colourful beads can make any ordinary outfit look outstanding. The key here is the comfort. So whether you prefer going with a chunky neckpiece or loaded bangles or simple studs, don’t stress yourself just have fun.
* While accessorising, you need to know when to stop. Keep it chic and neat. Go minimal on neckpieces if you plan to go overboard with bangles. Tone it down when your clothes have a lot going on. Avoid pieces that look poor imitations.
* While pearls look versatile, diamond earrings can add a lot of panache. Chandelier earrings are the perfect attention drawers and total red-carpet stunners.
* Make use of rings to a style statement every time you talk with your hands. Avoid loading every finger. Rings that have flat edges can be stacked on top of each other.
* Cuffs and bracelets look exotic. Stack them to give your style some personality. If you opt for one wide cuff, make sure the rest of the look is toned down.