5 Times Alia Bhatt Looked Ultra Gorgeous With Her Classy Fashion
By: Pinki Thu, 03 Oct 2019 12:40 PM
Alia Bhatt is the newbie of B Town. She has been that cute yet fashionista that got everyone's eyes on her.Following are the times we absolutely loved Alia for her casual, fresh style sense.
* Alia chose to wear a piece from the Tommy Hilfiger collection. Going the casual route, she finished out her look with metallic Clarks sneakers.
* Giving the easy, relatively more laid-back silhouettes/looks a pass, Alia chose to do edgy with her tuxedo-inspired Lavish Alice romper. With her hair in a sleek low ponytail, the actor finished out the look with discreet jewelry and pair of strappy black sandals. The sighting made for a refreshing change of pace.
* Given that she is a cat lover herself, it isn’t surprising that the actress went ahead with this Aniket Satam dress with cute tabby cat graphics and white sneakers from Native. The look, fresh off the runway, with statement sleeves was right on point considering the fetish with voluminous sleeves these days. Stylist Ami Patel did a good job here. Her hair and make-up was perfect too with a light blush, fresh pink lips and hair in a schoolgirl-inspired half-side-ponytail.
* Alia visited the sets of Super Dancer on Tuesday wearing a Prabal Gurung dress with strappy burgundy sandals from Jaspal. You may have noticed that Ms. Bhatt’s promotions for Dear Zindagi have seen her go the minimalist route. Not much of accessorizing going on nowadays.
* Alia picked a Lavish Alice jumpsuit. Top knot in place, Ms. Bhatt finished out her look with a vibrant red lip and pair of oxblood sandals.