5 Ways To Wear Black In Bollywood Style
By: Pinki Wed, 27 Nov 2019 10:48 AM
Black is not just a color it is a feeling! With a dash of confidence and style, you can wear black in several ways. From high street fashion to girl next door appeal, black never fails to impress. Bollywood actresses also favour the hue because of it’s classiness! With top notch makeup and hair they sure know the drill to set things on fire.
Lets look at the 5 Times Bollywood Taught Us How To Wear Black.
* If you are all about the shine and pose to post, sheer dresses are absolute love. Black dress just got 1o x sexier thanks to the net and glam clothing which is owned and dazzled by Deepika here.
* Be it any color Anarkalis are majestically indian beauties.Being black is like cherry on the top! It topples with any enamoring jewellry and hair up dos you are ready to rock! Here Kareena flaunts just the right example of black Lehanga to look by!
* The weekend party maker dress in the house! The aesthetic Little black dress! Full points to Sonam kapoor for sporting such a cheery and happy go lucky black dress to hit the party lane.
* Even though it might be the mainstream fashion but a crop top can never go out of fashion.Black crop top paired with an elegant simple skirt might sure turn some heads towards your way. Kudos to Alia for perfecting the look!
* How can this list make sense without the inclusion of the evergreen Saree. Traditionally loved and most worn favorites by our celebrities, a black saree is what real beauty looks like. Kajol aces the look with a touch of red rose in her tresses.