6 Best Height Vitamins To Get Taller
By: Pinki Wed, 02 Dec 2020 4:41 PM
There are vitamins for growth height. If you do not believe us, you should read this guide. Answer these, Are you worried that your child is shorter than his peers? Are you parents with shorter physique and worried that your child must have inherited the same genes and would also remain short? Is your child nearing puberty and still not reached the average height mark? Then do not worry as we have some simple solution for you. We all know that vitamins are vital for a healthy body, and hence, a balanced diet is advised, but did you know that there are vitamins that help height growth?
In this article, we will bring to you a detailed list of such vitamins for height increase and also describe the sources of food which are rich in those vitamins. So, bury your worry and begin the vitamin-infused diet for the healthy growth and development of your child.
# Vitamin B1:
Vitamin B is said to promote body growth and helps in growing taller. Much of the food that we take have in them an enriched supply of vitamin B. Besides; vitamins for taller height are also useful for the body.
- The digestive system is also maintained by the intake of this vitamin.
- It provides blood supply to the organs, thus contributing to the proper growth of the body.
- It also helps in maintaining the proper functioning of the heart and nervous system.
- Some important sources containing vitamin B1 are peanuts, soybeans, rice, and pork.
# Vitamin D:
These are Vitamins for height increase for adults. It is the most important of all vitamins which help the bones to make them long and strong. Morning sunlight also brings in the necessary vitamin D for the body.
- Teeth and bones start becoming weak if a body does not get the required amount of vitamin D.
- Sunlight is an important source containing vitamin D. Apart from that, and you can increase the amount of vitamin D by including tomatoes, potatoes, milk, citrus fruits and cauliflower in your diet.
- It will enable you to reach the height, which is genetically destined.
- Vitamin D also helps the body to absorb calcium and phosphorus, which also contributes to growing taller.
# Vitamin C:
Vitamin C is also called as ascorbic acid and is abundant in many of the citric fruits. They help to flush out toxins from your body and keep your body safe. This is also among height growth vitamins for adults.
- It helps in promoting the growth of teeth and bones. It also strengthens them.
- Vitamin C is one of the good antioxidants and thus prevents illness resulting in the growth of the body at a younger age.
- Tomatoes, citrus fruits, potatoes, and berries are a rich source of this vitamin.
# Vitamin B2:
It is one of the most popular height booster vitamins. Vitamin B2 is abundant in leafy vegetables, and the best way to eat them is to include them in the salads for your kids.
- Riboflavin is another well-known name of vitamin B2.
- It also contributes to the growth of nails, bones, skin, and hair.
- To increase riboflavin content in your body start, including green and leafy vegetables, fish, milk, and eggs in your diet.
Calcium helps the body to increase bone growth. It also increases the strength of the bone, which is necessary to grow taller.
- It is a very important mineral which enhances your height as well as your personality.
- Milk and all dairy products like cheese, curd, butter, etc. are very rich in calcium.
- Food sources like spinach, turnip greens, fortified products of soy and collards are also rich in calcium.
- Calcium should be taken on a regular basis to increase the strength and longevity of the bones resulting in the increase in height.
Further, what else, which vitamin is good for growing height? Calcium alone is not sufficient to make tissues and bones strong. We need phosphorus along with calcium. Besides, consuming vitamins for height gain a combination of both calcium and phosphorous are essential to attain maximum results.
- It helps in the digestion of vitamin riboflavin.
Its deficiency will result in loss of bone. It helps in preventing osteoporosis.
- 80% of the body’s phosphorus is present in bones.
- It prevents the slow growth of bones in children by preventing bone diseases like rickets, thus contributing to the growth of height.