Get Rid Of Farting Problem With These Home Remedies
By: Pinki Thu, 02 July 2020 7:12 PM
Human body is full of complexities and if even small things go wrong the consequences are painful and sometimes embarrassing also. One of them is flatulence or commonly known as farting which is present or gets build in the digestive system. According to medical facts, a human passes wind or gas more than 10 -15 times a day.
Farting can be caused due to many reasons and change in a diet pattern can be one major reason. If in case you consume excessive sugar made items or any item full of carbs, the foods get to settle in the gut and because of lack of enzyme foods does not get digested causing farting. If you eat a lot of raw salads containing sprouts, cabbage, kale carrots high in carbohydrates can cause farting.
* Ginger Tea
We all use ginger in our recipe to enhance the taste but now you can use it to get rid of farting as is a natural carminative which relieves you from flatulence.
-Wash a small piece of ginger and chew it slowly after your meals as the juice which goes inside your stomach with saliva stops the formation of gas.
- Secondly, make ginger tea by crushing some ginger and add in a cup of boiling water. Leave the water like this for 15 minutes and again reheat it and strain the water in a cup. Slowly sip it and drink for at least for 2-3 times for best results.
This is a natural and powerful ingredient which instantly lends you instant relief from gastric problems.
- Take one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and mix it with water or milk with some honey in a heating pan.
- Leave aside this mix for 5-10 minutes and again reheat the pan.
- Then drain it in a cup and slowly sip and get relieved of it.
* Cumin Water
Cumin or jeera is full of essential oil that stimulates the saliva glands and helps in better digestion of foods preventing the formation of gas in the intestine.
- Take one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and mix it in a two cup of water.
- And boil it in a heating pan for 10 -15 minutes.
- Cool the water and then drain it in a cup.
- Slowly sip the water after the meals and stop facing the adverse situation.
Asafoetida or heeng very well known spice of a kitchen can easily help you to get rid of farting. It acts as anti-flatulent and stops the growth of gut bacteria which produces gas in the stomach.
- You can consume by mixing half teaspoon of asafoetida in a glass of Luke warm water and sip slowly.
- Secondly, you mix a pinch of heeng with water and make a paste of it.
- Rub on your stomach and leave f0r 15-20 minutes and get relived of gastric issues instantly.
This is the natural ingredient which helps to alleviate gas and get rid of bloating.
- Ground one or two garlic cloves and boil it one cup of water.
- Let it rests for 10 minutes with lids on top of it.
- Then strain the water.
- Add half lime juice one teaspoon of raw honey and sip slowly and instantly get relief.