Want To Quit Smoking, Try These Home Remedies
By: Pinki Sat, 09 Sept 2017 4:40 PM
The smoking habit had an adverse impact on his career growth. Jacob was desperately looking for ways to quit smoking quickly. If you are also looking for an easy way to quit smoking, then here are some home remedies for you. Smoking directly attacks your lungs, making it sick and abnormal. Continuous inhaling of tobacco pumps in harmful toxins into your lungs and body. There are high chances of chain smokers developing harmful diseases like cancer, tuberculosis, low immunity to cold and cough and breathing diseases.
# Cayenne Pepper
- Add ¼th tsp of the cayenne pepper in a glass of drinking water.
- Drink it when you have cravings for nicotine.
- Drinking this regularly makes it easy to quit smoking.
- A tbsp of oats that are ground and 2 cups of boiled water.
- Mix the ground oats in the water.
- Soak it overnight.
- Heat the soaked oat for 10 to 15 minutes and boil it well.
- Drink this after your meals. You can consume it after each meal.
- Take 1 lemon and squeeze it to take out the juice.
- Add 1 tbsp of honey in fresh lemon juice.
- Drink it once a day before breakfast.
- Add 1 tsp of ginseng powder in 1 glass of milk.
- You can also add 1 tsp of ginseng in 1 bowl of cereal.
- Sprinkle the ginseng powder on salad.
- Valerian is available in the form of capsules.
- Consume about 1 per day.
- Consult a doctor to increase dose.