Effective Tips To Protect Your Child From Obesity
By: Priyanka Mon, 30 Nov 2020 11:11 PM
There are many reasons for increasing obesity in children, but most of these problems can also be due to neglect or negligence of parents. That is why today we will tell you about the reason of obesity in children and how to keep children away from this disease.
Why so much obesity?
- The way children are becoming obese all over the world, they may also have a reason for their jeans and hormones, that is, they are inheriting obesity. But the percentage of this reason is very low.
- The main reason of obesity is wrong eating habits in children. Children eat a lot and do little exercise.
- Employed parents have neither time nor power to cook food. As a result, they are becoming dependent on fast food.
Today, people prefer to drink soft drinks instead of milk and water. For example, every year in Mexico, people do not spend as much money on 10 types of dishes as they only spend on soft drinks. By drinking only 600 milliliters of soft drink every day, a person's weight can increase by about 11 kg in a year.
According to the study, on an average, 3-year-old children spend only 20 minutes every day in sports or any kind of physical activity. The habit of sitting and working in children is becoming common, due to which obesity is doing at home in the body.
What to do to get rid of obesity
- Instead of feeding children fast food, feed more fruits, salads and vegetables.
- Stop soft drinks, syrup and more sweet and greasy breakfast. Instead of this, give children water or creamy milk and nutritious breakfast.
- Adopt such methods of cooking, where ghee-tel is not used much, such as bake, roast or cook in steam. Learn new recipes and create more taste in food. Children eating a vegetable like that are bored.
- Serve less. Chew the food and give it to the children to eat slowly and eat 2 morsels less from hunger.
- Do not give food to children in the name of getting some work done and rewarding them.
- Eat and eat together. By eating in front of TV or computer, a person does not get a sense of how much he has eaten.
- Encourage exercise, such as cycling, ball playing and rope jumping.
- Do not allow to watch TV for long time, use computer or play video games.
- Make plans for the whole family to hang out somewhere, such as visiting the zoo, playing in the park or going for swimming.
- Set a good example of eating good and exercising in front of children.