Ignoring High Blood Pressure Can Be Dangerous
By: Priyanka Tue, 24 Nov 2020 3:27 PM
When the blood pressure in our arteries increases, then the problem of high blood pressure is occur. Blood pressure is a disease caused by lifestyle whose number of patients is increasing very fast worldwide. This is a common problem nowadays. If it is not taken care of in time, then it also brings with it many other diseases. In fact, with high blood pressure, serious illnesses enter home among all people. Such as heart disease - coronary artery disease, diabetes, kidney disease, stroke, cerebral thrombosis and brain hemorrhage etc. A person with a healthy body has a blood pressure maximum of 120 and minimum of 80. If your blood pressure is not normal, it means that you are not completely healthy. To deal with the problem of high blood pressure, it is very important to first know about its symptoms. Today we are going to tell you about some common symptoms of high blood pressure and its treatment.
Symptoms of high blood pressure
- In the initial stages of high blood pressure, there is always a problem of pain in the neck behind the patient's head. Many times we ignore this problem, which can later become a serious problem.
- If you are feeling very stressed then it is also a symptom of high blood pressure. In such a situation, you get angry on small things and you are unable to identify right and wrong.
- Blood from the nose, shortness of breath, etc. can be a sign of high blood pressure.
- In high blood pressure, dizzy head is common. Many times due to physical weakness, the problem of moving the head is also revealed.
- Insomnia is also one of the symptoms of high blood pressure. Most patients of hypertension complain of insomnia.
- If you get tired after doing a bit of work or if you start to breathe a little faster then you can be a patient of high blood pressure. Immediately contact the doctor as soon as any such symptoms appear.
What is the treatment
Home remedies of this disease are also possible, there is a need to follow the rules sparingly.
- Take three grams of fenugreek powder with water in the morning and evening continuously for fifteen days. You will get a lot of benefit by doing this.
- Take buttermilk regularly after meals during the day.
- Chew a lot of bread made with equal quantity of wheat and gram flour and eat it, do not remove the bran from the flour.
- Grind the melon seeds and poppy seeds separately and mix in equal quantity and keep it. Take one spoon daily with water on an empty stomach.
-Papaya is also of great benefit for high blood pressure patients, chew it on an empty stomach every day and eat it.
- Mix basil juice in one or two teaspoons of water and take it empty stomach. Do not eat anything until one hour after this.
- Do not take any medicine on your own or on your own without consulting your doctor. Avoid self-medication.