Health Benefits Of Cloves During Winters
By: Priyanka Mon, 30 Nov 2020 11:11 PM
Consumption of cloves in winter or summer season is beneficial. Everyone likes ginger, cinnamon and clove tea in the winter. A clove serves to relieve many pains. Clove works as a good anti-oxidant. It is seen as a very tasty and fragrant spice, but in fact it also proves to be a panacea drug. It contains calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, vitamin A and C. Clove is very useful in injury, wound, itching and infection due to its antiseptic properties. It is also used for insect bites or stinging. It is rubbed on a stone etc. with water. It should not be applied on delicate skin.Clove has been described as an important medicine in Ayurveda. So let us know about the important medicinal properties of cloves -
1. Clove makes gums strong. If you are also worried about the gums, then you can find a solution by using dental brush made by cloves because when doing so the person's teeth start glowing a lot, on the other hand it also has a special role in providing special strength to the gums.
2. Consuming cloves is very beneficial in asthma. At this time take 4 -5 cloves and boil in 125 ml of water for 5 minutes. After filtering this mixture, add one teaspoon of pure honey and drink it hot. Drinking this decoction two to three times daily will benefit.
3. Regularly eating lavangadi powder made from cloves reduces the person's headache within a second and also relieves chronic cough.
4. Although small cloves help a lot in colic arising out of interesting substances, in addition to this, you can also improve eyesight, asthma, hiccups, tuberculosis, toothache and back pain etc. Could use In this way you will see that there are really many benefits of a small clove that destroys many diseases of the precious body by giving us the form of God and makes us healthy. The same good advice from doctors is that a clove must be used daily by us. This will undoubtedly bring great benefits in future.
5. According to doctors, the cloves present in our homes can also purify the blood running fast in the body while it is also very capable of strengthening the brain.
6. If a person feels more thirsty throughout the day or if there is a complaint of vomiting all the time, drink boiled water of cloves in such situation. Sure, it would be beneficial.
7. If you rub the clove on your skin and apply it on your skin, then you will undoubtedly get rid of the boils and the face will look beautiful without any stains.
8.According to a study a few years ago, cloves are able to lower blood sugar levels and keep under control diabetes. This spice works by inducing activity in the body similar to that of insulin and would therefore help to counteract insulin resistance.
9.Cloves improve the ability to digest food but also to expel intestinal gas (they have carminative properties). Among other things, the presence of essential oils in this spice reduces inflammation and kills bacteria in the stomach.
10. If on the one hand cloves improve digestion, on the other hand this spice is also able to reduce the symptoms of acidity by acting on peristalsis in such a way as to prevent the return of food and acid up the throat.
11.According to a study published by the American Heart Association, cloves have an excellent anti-cholesterol effect. It is believed that the addition of this spice in powder to the daily diet can protect against the negative effects of high cholesterol.