Most Beautiful Places To Visit In India During Winters
By: Pinki Wed, 16 Sept 2020 4:55 PM
It’s a two – tier love when it comes to visiting India. And when it comes to list of the top 10 places to visit in Winter – it’s definitely one of the most exciting tasks! Rich in history and culture, fun – filled and relaxing, surrounded by mountains, lakes, beaches and backwaters, breathtaking historical monuments and forts – India is definitely spectacular by all means! And winters is the best time to be here – to see it all!
* Out of numerous places India has got to see, begin your journey from a land which is vibrant in colours, beautiful palaces and sands. Go around for THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOUR striding through the breadth of Rajasthan. Enjoy the honeymoon destinations like Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaipur with romantic lake excursions, village safaris, blue walls with impeccable pictures, local Jhoomar and Kathputli dance and not to forgot the Camel Safari! Try to touch the sky touching UNESCO World Heritage Sites in magnamous Forts and fairy tale palaces and live a Royal life in Heritage Havelis of Rajasthan In Essence of Rajasthan.
* Get in the realm of life in amazing Ladakh with a perfect family holiday. Enjoy the landsacpes made by GOD himself in Pangong Tso Lake, Shey and Gaya, Changla pass, Dorje Drak Monastry in Shimla with young monks, Church and chapels – it’s breathtaking in every -sense. Take a turn and reach Nepal with Buddhist in its every step from Vaishali to Bhutan in Indian Nepal tours.
* Enjoy a cool romantic holiday in houseboats of Vembanad lake – the largest lake of Kerala, enjoy fresh – water food and a comfortable stay in the Backwaters of South India. See more of South Indian in Temples of India with Hindu Culture at its top in Tirupati and Meenakshi Temples speaking of Indian architecture in every sense. See all this in South Indian Temple Tours. See different kind of Hill stations in the form of Ooty , Mysore and Coonoor with sparkling green leaves of Tea Plantations and hill fauna! Get romantic in surprise barbecue party for your spouse in destinations like Kodaikanal and Ooty!!! Bring in your kids to enjoy fun rides in UNESCO World heritage Mountain Mini Railway trains of Darjeeling and Niligiri of Ooty
* Relax in the beaches of Goa – Palolem, Agonda, Varsa, Mobor and Cavelossim for a relaxed honeymoon. Get into the adventures too here for fun by getting involved in snorkeling, nature camps, parasailing and paragliding, Get a more romantic honeymoon in the Islands of Andaman and Nicobar. Enjoy a week stay at Radhanagar Beach in Havelock Island and dive in the sea for more love and laughter! Get picture perfect poses in Puducherry at Auroville. Enjoy the Tamil Heritage, French Colonial heritage as you see around the Light House, and Governers’ Palace – all this in Indian Beach Holidays.
* Not only this, Indian happens to be a Ornithologists’ delight as well as animal lovers too in winters ! So, get deep into Savannah Jungles, Ranthambore and Sawai Madho Singh National Parks, Bharatpur National Sanctuary (UNESCO World Heritage Site), Pench National Sanctuary and Corbett National Park! See the Tiger Trails and watch them walk close by your jeep in Jungle Safrais; capture some of the world’s most endangered birds and the worlds’ most different ecological system in Desert National Park and more in Cultural and Wildlife Tours.
* For archaeologists too there is more than can be imagined in Caves of Ajanta and Ellora, temples of Khajuraho, Orchha Temple (UNESCO World Heritage Sites), and Taj Mahal (one of the SEVEN Wonders of the World), Fatehpur Sikri and breathtaking Gwalior Fort in Central India Tour.
* Last but not the least, enjoy a regal life in the Royal Heritage Trains of India – in Luxury Train Tours. From the Golden Chariot, Palace on Wheels, The Deccan Odessey – nothing is better than this which revives the Golden Royal era in each and every sense.