5 Ways To Decorate Your Garden With Waste Material
By: Pinki Sun, 02 Feb 2020 9:03 PM
If you have a garden in your house and you have no idea how to decorate it don't worry at all. In this article we will show you some awesome cheap garden decor ideas that will surely solve your problems. It is always fun to create new garden decor items that too with recycled objects. It not only saves you some bucks but also gives a personal touch to your garden.
* When choosing to accessorize your garden and yard, you'll first want to think about just what types of items you'll want to see out there. It does not matter whether your garden is small or big. You can make it beautiful by some really innovative ideas. Here are some ideas for your garden.
* Apply garden wood paint or stain with a wide paintbrush suitable for fences, or a rough-surface roller, using a small brush for fiddly bits, and work from the top down. Remember to cover any plants nearby.
* Recycle your old shoes by turning them into unique pots. Creepers and ferns look good when you hang them at creative angles. Don't forget the drainage. Makes for fun backyard decor.
* Canned (top) Old watering cans can make interesting vases or planters simply get them painted in vibrant shades. You can place them together, and bring harmony by planting similar flowering shrubs in each. If using as planters, drill a hole at the bottom for drainage for plastic, just heat a screwdriver and plunge into the bottom of the can.
* Scrub your fence with a stiff brush and specialist cleaning liquid or gel. Sand off anything the brush hasn't removed.