Dussehra 2019- Celebrate The Day With Delicious Papdi Chaat
By: Pinki Sat, 05 Oct 2019 12:56 PM
Papdi Chaat or Papri Chaat is a yummy snack assorted with crunchy base of crispy poori which is topped with lip-smacking chutneys, veggies and curd. Here is how to make Papdi Chaat Recipe at Home.
20-14 Pieces Papdi
1 and 1/2 cup Curd Chilled
2 tsp Sugar
1/2 cup Potato Boiled and cut into cubes
1/2 cup Black Chickpeas Soaked for 2-3 hours and then boiled with salt until softened
2 tbsp Onion Chopped
2 tbsp Coriander Mint Chutney
2 tbsp Tamarind Chutney
Salt to taste
1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1/4 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
1/2 tsp Chaat Masala Powder
2 tbsp Fresh Coriander Chopped
1/4 cup Nylon Sev
2 tbsp Pomegranate Seeds
* Arrange the papdi in a plate in a single layer.
* Whisk curd with sugar and pour it over the papdi.
* Add potato, black chickpeas and onion on top.
* Drizzle coriander and mint chutney and Tamarind chutney on top.
* Sprinkle salt, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, chaat masala, fresh coriander and nylon sev on top.
* Garnish with pomegranate seeds.
* Serve immediately.