Enjoy Your Weekend Dinner With Pumpkin Chicken
By: Pinki Fri, 13 Sept 2019 12:55 PM
Chicken with the added flavor of pumpkin tastes amazingly delicious.
Pumpkin (big piece) - 1 piece
Chicken - 200 grams
Soya sauce - 1 tea spoon
Mixed herbs - 1 tea spoon
Salt - to taste
Capsicum (cubes) - 1 number
Onions (cut into cubes) - 1 number
Garlic - 5 number
Coriander powder - 1 tea spoon
Cumin powder - 1 tea spoon
Red chili powder - 2 teaspoons
Tomato ketchup - 1 tea spoon
Palm jaggery - 2 teaspoons
Water - as required
Oil - to fry
* Place pumpkin on a griller and fry it on direct flame till the outerlayer turns charcoal black, remove the outer skin, cut into small pieces and keep aside.
* Marinate chicken pieces with red chili powder, soya sauce, mixed herbs, salt and keep aside.
* Grind capsicum cubes, onions, garlic cloves into a fine paste, transfer it into ahot pan with little oil, toss it, add coriander powder,cumin powder, red chili powder, tomato ketchup, palm jaggery along with required amount of water and cook by stirring occasionally.
* Now, heat oil in a fresh pan,add marinated chicken pieces, shallow fry till the chickenpieces turn tender enough, add grilled pumpkin piecesand fry well.
* Brush the fried chicken and pumpkin pieces with the prepared sauce and serve it hot.