Recipe- Healthy Matar Paratha For Chilled Winter Evenings
By: Sandeep Wed, 13 Dec 2017 09:58 AM
Stuffed parathas seem more tasty than normal parathas. You will surely like the taste of green pea Stuffed Paratha.
Wheat flour - 400 grams (2 cups)
Oil - small 2 teaspoons
Salt - according to the taste (3/4 teaspoons)
Green peas - 500 gms (grated grains a cup)
Salt - according to the taste (half a teaspoon)
Green chili - 2
Ginger - half inch tall piece
Red chili - 1/6 tsp
Coriander Powder - a little spoon
Green coriander - a table spoon (finely chopped)
* Filter the dough in a vessel, add salt and oil, mix and knead the soft dough with lukewarm water.
* Cover the dough for 15-20 minutes.
* Boil the peas until it becomes soft, take out the water, grind them at cold.
* Wash green chillies, break the stem, chop them finely. Peel ginger, grate it.
* Add salt, green chilli, ginger, red chilli powder, coriander powder and green coriander in the ground peas and mix well.
* Keep the tawa warm to the fire. Take a little dough from the flour (equal to one big lemon), make a round and apply dry flour, put it in a diameter of 2 1/2 or 3 inches, apply a little oil from the spoon on a paratha, now one or a half spoon Put the peas on the oiled part.
* Raise the paranthas from all four sides, keep them between the hands and make them slightly larger by pressing the palms, then apply it to dry dough and roll it in a 6-7 inch diameter with a light arm, and the parantha should not burst in the lace.
* Put the paratha on the hot pan, put oil on both sides, turn the parantha upside down and turn brown.