Makar Sankranti - Recipe Of Til Papdi
By: Pinki Thu, 11 Jan 2018 2:46 PM
You just love sweets, but have no idea what to make, right? Don't worry, try creating magic with this quick and easy recipe of Til Papdi. Trust me, you'll be licking your fingers even before finished making this.
200 gms White sesame seeds
5 Pistachios, thinly sliced
150 gms Sugar
* Roast sesame seeds lightly and leave aside.
* Melt sugar in a small pan.
* Add roasted sesame seeds and mix well.
* Keep this pan in a large bowl of hot water.
* Take small portion of this mixture at a time.
* Make it flat with the help of a rolling pin.
* Sprinkle with few slices of pista on top.
* Roll quickly. You can smear rolling pin, palms and work surface slightly.
* Transfer the role to a clean plastic sheet. Allow it to cool.
* Separate the papdis with squares of plastic.
* Cool and place in an airtight container.