Navratri 2019- Impress Maa Durga With Home Made Shrikhand
By: Pinki Sat, 05 Oct 2019 12:20 PM
Shrikhand is a sweet dish made using hung curd and powdered sugar and is usually served with puri. It is basically an assortment of silky smooth curd, a hint of flavouring and crunch of dry fruits. Shrikhand Puri is a delight to eat and a breeze to make. So let’s waste no time and see how to make Shrikhand recipe.
15-20 strands Saffron
2 tbsp Milk Warm
3 cups Yogurt
1/2 cup Powdered sugar
1 tsp Cardamom powder
Dry fruit slivers for garnishing
* Soak saffron in milk for 3-4 hours.
* Hang yogurt in a muslin cloth for 3-4 hours.
* Remove the thick yogurt from the cloth in a bowl.
* This thick yogurt is called chakka.
* Add powdered sugar, cardamom powder and saffron milk in the chakka and mix well.
* Transfer the srikhand in the serving bowls.
* Garnish with slivered dry fruits.
* Chill in the refrigerator before serving.
* Serve with puri or as such.