Navratri 2019- Recipe To Make Rajgira Paneer Paratha
By: Pinki Thu, 04 Apr 2019 3:33 PM
Rajgira Paneer Paratha Recipe (Navratri Fasting/Vrat Recipe) is an Indian flatbread made by mixing amaranth flour with paneer as the binding agent and flavoured with Indian spice and rolled out thin and toasted on a flat pan till it is crispy on both the sides.
1 cup Rajgira Flour (Amaranth Flour)
2 Potato (Aloo) , boiled, mashed
1 cup Paneer (Homemade Cottage Cheese) , grated
2 Green Chillies , finely chopped
1 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
1 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
2 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon Whole Black Peppercorns , ground
Salt, or rock salt to taste
Cooking oil, or ghee for cooking
* We begin making the Rajgira Paneer Paratha Recipe (Navratri Fasting/Vrat Recipe) by Mixing all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl with enough water to a dough consistency.
* The rajgira flour is little hard to work with since it does not contain gluten so make sure to have enough flour to dust while rolling the dough.
* Divide the dough into equal portions and roll it onto a board.
* Heat a Flat bottomed pan and add the rolled paratha with some ghee and cook it on both the sides for about 2 minutes.
* Serve your crispy Rajgira Paneer Paratha with No Onion No Garlic Tomato Chutney making it a delicious meal.