Recipe- Beat The Monday Blues With Mushroom Croquettes
By: Pinki Mon, 03 June 2019 11:26 AM
Instead of purchasing ready made appetizers every time, try making these easy mushroom croquettes at home. You’ll definitely like its taste and would not be wanting to order from outside anytime in the future.
200 gms mushrooms
2 tsp lemon juice
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
1/2 cup flour
Oil to fry
Chaat masala for taste
* Thoroughly wash the mushrooms and pat dry with a cloth.
* In a bowl mix lemon juice, salt, black pepper powder and the mushrooms.
* Make a thick batter by adding flour and water as required.
* Heat oil in a pan.
* Dip the mushroom into the batter and deep fry until it turns golden brown.
* Sprinkle chaat masala over the croquettes and sever with a side of coriander chutney or ketchup.