Recipe- Carrot Cake For Romantic Evenings
By: Pinki Wed, 27 Nov 2019 3:36 PM
An easy, quick and absolutely delectable cake recipe. Grated carrot, egg, oil, sugar, walnut and cinnamon mixed together and baked to perfection. Carrot cake is usually made around the time of Easter but this carrot cake recipe is so easy that you can bake it more often at home.
100 gms carrot
68 gms flour
68 gms castor sugar
68 gms oil
2 gms baking soda
2 gms baking powder
2 gms salt
48 gms walnut
2 gms cinnamon
* Grate carrot and squeeze out the excess water.
* Take egg, oil and sugar to mix together.
* In a large mixing bowl take all dry ingredients.
* Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients.
* Pour the mix into a lined mould and bake at 180 C for 25-30 minutes.
* Decorate with Easter theme garnish.