Recipe- Celebrate Eid With Aam Ki Kheer
By: Pinki Mon, 25 May 2020 11:42 AM
The Aam Ki Kheer Recipe also can be called as the Mango Coconut Payasam is a rich and delicious kheer recipe that is packed with flavors from the alphonso mangoes.
The Mango Coconut Payasam is a famous onam sadya recipe. It is usually prepared with milk, rice and mango puree as the main ingredients.
2 Mango (Ripe)
1 cup Coconut milk
1/4 cup Palm sugar
1 teaspoons Cardamom Powder (Elaichi)
3 tablespoons Fresh coconut, or dessicated coconut (grated)
2 tablespoons Badam (Almond), sliced or chopped
1 teaspoon Ghee
* To begin making the Aam Ki Kheer/ Mango Coconut Kheer recipe, wash the mangoes and cut the mango into slices. Add it to a blender (reserving few pieces for garnishing) and blend into thick puree adding little water.
* Heat a heavy bottomed pan with a teaspoon of ghee. Pour the mango puree and cook in low flame until it comes to boil.
* Add palm sugar and cardamom powder to it. Mix well and boil until sugar dissolves.
* Switch off the flame, add fresh coconut and coconut milk to make the Aam Ki Kheer. Mix well and add chopped badam.
* Pour the Aam Ki Kheer/ Mango Coconut Kheer into serving glasses and add fresh mango pieces on top and server chilled.
* Serve Aam Ki Kheer Recipe/ Mango Coconut Kheer as a dessert after your festive meal.